Thursday, June 28

Rhubarb!

I have a lot of rhubarb from my mum's garden. And I mean, a lot. Thankfully my mom has, next to a lot of rhubarb in her garden, a rhubarb cookbook.



So now all I have to do is choose a recipe. Or two. Or three. There really is a lot of rhubarb!
The big contenders:

Rhubarb crumble, rhubarb cake, rhubarb ice-cream, rhubarb soufflé, rhubarb clafoutis, rhubarb croissant pie, rhubarb, almond cake, rhubarb whole wheat cake, rhubarb lemon marmalade or rhubarb orange confiture.

So many options! Do you have a favourite rhubarb recipe you are willing to share?



3 comments:

  1. Oh, ik hou van rabarber! Heb een hele lekkere recept voor rabarber schuimgebak taart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love rhubarb crumble. It's delicious and comforting!

    ReplyDelete